Terms and Policies
Consumers agree to the following terms and policies set by Anatomical Innovations when submitting an order on this website, or by phone, fax, email, or mail.
Returns and Exchanges
Our goal is to provide you with the best information, images, product materials, and Customer Service to ensure that you get the right item the first time. However, we also encourage you to shop with us and experiment with what products fit your needs, and understand that on occasion, you’ll need to return or exchange something you’ve purchased. We make every effort to ensure that the return and exchange process is as quick and simple as possible for you. If you are purchasing something for the first time, we encourage you to review our Return and Exchange policy and procedure, which is outlined here.
All returns must meet the following criteria:
- Item(s) being returned must be new, unused, and in their original packaging with all product materials. If the packaging was opened, the item(s) must be returned in resalable condition. Item(s) not returned in resalable condition will NOT be refunded.
- You must contact us within 14 days of receiving your order by logging into your account and requesting a return. We will provide you with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number and return instructions via email. Return requests received after 30 days of receiving your order are typically not accommodated. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Returns received after 30 days from the RMA issue date, or received without an RMA, will automatically be subject to a non-negotiable 20% Restocking Fee.
- If you need a different item, please place a new order for the needed replacement item(s) and return the item(s) you have already received. The quickest way to ensure the processing of your replacement items is place a new order for the new item(s), and immediately request an RMA.
- Returns are not accepted for instruments used in medical practices, such as replacement manikin parts. Anatomical Charts are, unfortunately, not returnable.
- To ensure safe travel of your return item(s), we highly encourage you to ship via a traceable shipping method (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS) with a delivery confirmation or tracking number. All shipping costs must be pre-paid. COD shipments will be refused outright. To ensure prompt refunds, we encourage you to email your return tracking information to our Support Team at email@example.com.
- Refunds are for merchandise only, shipping charges are not refunded. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges unless the item was damaged upon receipt, in which case please contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days of receiving the item, and provide pictures of the damaged item and the packaging it came in.
- Returns are not available for closeout, discontinued, or clearance items.
- All returns are subject to inspection and refunds will be issued at Anatomical Innovations discretion only. A 10% Restocking Fee applies to all authorized returns accompanied by a valid RMA number.
For returns or exchanges please do so by logging into your account and requesting a return.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 855-281-3651
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
3620 E. Wier Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85040